At 12th Annual Strategic & Operational Portfolio Management, conference attendees will have the opportunity to:
• Establish R&D Portfolio Management as the APEX of NPD by recognizing strategic & operational inputs that drive the process
• Exercise practical approaches to creating long-term, SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION capabilities
• Apply critical ACTIONABLE METRICS & measures that define portfolio performance
• Align portfolio goals with corporate strategy to MAXIMIZE R&D INVESTMENT
• Deliver business success by focusing portfolio efforts on VALUE, ACHIEVABILITY & EXECUTION
• Improve and maximize the INTERFACE between R&D and marketing for strategic growth
• Use Enterprise portfolio management to drive SHAREHOLDER VALUE
• Define your company's ability to define MARKET SHARE & MARKET GROWTH to balance the needs of new and current market segments
• Understand the effects of OFFSHORING & OUTSOURCING on portfolio management, and specifically long/short term resource capacity planning
• Manage, mitigate, and ASSESS RISK in the portfolio at all levels
• Maintain U.S. COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE using tools and techniques developed by portfolio managers in the Federal Government
Don't Just Take Our Word For It…
"Good representation of respected companies!"
– Michael Hale, DuPont Crop Protection
"This conference was very good. A lot of great information"
– Stephanie Barry, WD-40 Company
"I was extremely satisfied. The event gave me excellent background"
– Craig Selover, Masco Corporation
"Very well done! A good mix of topics and broad attendance."
– Mark Holliday, DuPont
"I attended for the first time and benefited significantly and enjoyed networking."
– Bipin Shah, Storagetek
"Good information presented in a lively session with concepts backed by solid, realworld examples."
– Dennis Dalton, Engelhard Corporation