INDUSTRY ALERT: OFFICIAL CALL FOR PRESENTERS
Market Research & Strategy Development for Package Design
October 1-3, 2007 ● Wyndham, Chicago, IL
The 2007 event is currently in production. Please stay tuned for updates.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO: Wednesday, April 18, 2007
We're now accepting proposals to be a speaker at THE event for researchers, strategists and designers in the packaging process.
Your Opportunity to Share your Expertise
Production is underway for the 9TH Annual PROOF conference. PROOF is a three day event where the best researchers, brand strategists, design mavericks and packaging leaders meet to share practical and impactful presentations on how seamless collaboration leads to successful innovation with their packaging.
We are currently recruiting corporate practitionersfrom a diverse range of industries to share new perspectives and case studies about the virtues and power of research in packaging and how that has influenced the strategy and execution of the design.
Sponsorship opportunities that include speaking are still available.
WHO IS ALREADY CONFIRMED TO THE PROGRAM? Check back for new additions!
The 2006 event was our biggest, most successful event in its history and we are looking forward to an even better event for 2007. Who will attend PRODF? Leaders from a variety of industries with responsibilities in:
· Market Research
· Consumer Insights
· Packaging Research & Development
· Shopper Insights
· Category Management
· Consumer Planning
· Brand/Product Management
· Branding & Marketing Communications
· Creative Services
· Graphic Design
· Packaging Design/Development
· Structural Design
· Industrial/Structural Engineers
· Store Operations/Planning
· Global Branding/Design
· In-Store Solutions
· Packaging Suppliers
· New Business Development
Have a good story to tell? Have a great case study that showcases the power of research in packaging? We're interested in hearing from you.
Session topics that Remain Open include the following but feel free to suggest something else if you have a specific case study or breakthrough story in mind.
I. Trends that Influence Packaging
· What's Hot, What's Not? Discovering the trends of tomorrow that will keep you in the lead today
· Luxurious Design: Appealing to a Premium Audience
· Catering to the "On the Go" Consumer that is looking for Convenience & Ease
· How does Pop Culture & Fashion Influence Consumer Behavior and How does that Affect Packaging?
· Is Organic & Natural just a Phase or Is it Here to Stay? Is it a Worthwhile Investment?
· Packaging for the Aging Population
II. Breakthroughs in Packaging Research:
· What does packaging need to do to "pop" off the shelf?
· Is online testing effective?
· What is the latest in qualitative research?
· How do you test functionality?
· Striking the Right Balance between Quantitative & Qualitative Research
III. Innovative Strategies & Execution
· Driving the Brand Innovation Process. Redesign vs. Evolution
· Converting Consumer's Unmet Market Need into an Opportunity to add value through packaging
· Brand Consistency vs. Local Relevancy – How far can you take it without jeopardizing your brand equity?
· Creating Intense Brand Loyalty through Packaging
· Are brand managers focused on the packaging component of the brand?
· Writing the Roadmap for Success: The Essentials to a Winning Brief
IV. THE CREATIVES – IF you are a designer or engineer, share your work!
· The Impact of Packaging Design on Purchasing Behavior
· Advanced Practices in Integrating Market Research as the Premiere Guide a Design Brief
· Accelerating the Innovation Process without Compromising the Creativity
· Shape as the Defining Factor in Packaging. When Structural Tops Graphic Design Changes.
1. Standard presentation (45 minutes long)
2. Interactive ideation and brainstorming sessions (45 minutes long)
Our speakers join us for countless reasons. Some include:
Added Bonus: Each speaker will receive free admission to the conference (a $3000+ value) including admission to all conference sessions, networking breaks, lunches, exhibit hall, cocktail party, etc.
Submission Guideline and Deadline
For consideration, please e-mail Amanda Powers at email@example.com with the following information by Wednesday, April 18th, 2007.
· Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
· Contact information including address, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail
· Title of presentation
· Brief overview of the presentation (1 – 2 paragraphs plus 3 – 5 key audience "takeaways): Please write this with the knowledge that if your proposal is selected, this description will be printed in the brochure
· A short speaker biography
Opportunities for Solution Providers
Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to each submission. All those selected to participate as speakers will be notified shortly after the deadline.
There is a limited number of sessions on the program are reserved for our event sponsors. Solution providers and consultants who wish to become part of the program should contact Deborah Hatcher, business development manager, at 212-661-3500 x3188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in PROOF. Check back for updates on the program at www.iirusa.com/proof
Institute for International Research