Thank you to all who joined us at the 2015 Media Insights & Engagement Conference. Taking place in San Diego, Media Insights united 250+ research professionals from companies like ESPN, NBCUniversal, Disney, ABC, Viacom, CBS, Scripps Networks, Turner Broadcasting, Revolt TV, Comcast, Netflix, AMC, Discovery Communications and more (link to attending companies page) to explore the changing media experience to create better engagement strategies informed by actual viewing behaviors.
We’d also like to extend a special congratulations to the winners of the 1st annual Case Study Competition, Duane Varan, CEO, MediaScience & Julya Fridman, VP, Business Development & Distribution Analytics, A+E Networks.
See what attendees had to say:
- “Media Insights was the most productive and informative research conference that I've been to in a while. Our co-chairs did a great job, the content was very interesting, and our morning keynotes were awesome – each of them very humorous and engaging.” – Jim Bono, Vice President, Research, Crown Media Family Networks
- @Magid_TV #MediaInsights15 Great content, collegial vibe among great mix of delegates and manageable size. Well done IIR
- "This conference is like the Golden Globes of the #media industry" - Tom Ziangas, SVP Research, AMC Networks @AMCNetworksLA #MediaInsights15
- @markloughney: I think everyone I've ever worked with is in this room. #mediainsights15
Media Insights in the News:
- TV Research Chiefs Commiserate Over Measurement Challenges:
- Nielsen Pitching New ‘Tweets per Impression’ Metric to Entertainment Marketers:
- Key Trends Revealed at Media Insights & Engagement Conference:
- How to Flourish in Media: Three Takeaways from the 2015 Media Insights & Engagement Conference