This "home" was created for those who have already registered for this event.
We hope to provide you with a convenient place to find all the relevant information you might need to make the most of your experience before, during and after the event.
Check back often for agenda updates, documentation after the event, and frequent new additions to the site.
We value your opinions and want your experience at this IIR event to be unparalleled. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to ensure you have everything you need.
We wish you the best experience imaginable.
The Institute for International Research
On this page:
3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Back to Top
Travel: Book Through etouches:
IIR's official travel partner is etouches. To arrange for overnight accommodations (for most IIR events), please visit www.etouches.com/iir to make your reservation.
- If you register for an IIR event online, you will be provided with a direct link to the etouches booking site on the IIR registration confirmation page.
- You may also access the direct link via the My Conferences page of your My IIR account.
Please note: hotels hosting IIR events will not accept individual calls for room reservations at the IIR negotiated rate. Hotel room space is limited so make your reservation early.
90 Grove Street, Suite 01
Ridgefield, CT 06877
203 431 8950 Phone
800 516 4265 Toll Free
- If you come with a group, split up to diversify the information you bring back to the office
- Bring plenty of business cards
- Come with an open mind
- To ensure your personal comfort, bring a light jacket or sweater that you can put on or take off if you find the room too cool or too warm
- Speak up and ask questions – it's the best way to get the information you're looking for
- Keep a log of action points that you can implement immediately when you get back to the office
- Complete and turn in your conference evaluation forms – that's the best way to let us know what YOU want
- Take notes – due to confidentiality policies at some companies, full presentations may not all be available on the conference CD
And for events that feature multiple concurrent tracks...
- Read the full agenda beforehand to select which sessions are best for you
- Remember your rights: you can always get up and go to another session if the one you selected does not meet your standards
There are no changes to the original agenda.
We want you to get the most out of this event. Please take a moment to answer these 5 questions and help us help you.