Online registration is open!
Welcome to the leading independent forum for addressing business and legal concerns impacting the Generics marketplace and your company's bottom line. The future is looking bright for the Generics industry -- as Democrats take control of Congress, 2007 is a pivotal year for legislative reform, but how will it all affect the generics industry in the long term?
The Institute for International Research is proud to present the 8th Annual Generic Drugs Summit, an event attended annually by over 200+ senior-level professionals representing government, regulatory and legal affairs as well as marketing, sales and business development. With keynote and featured presentations and panels, as well as two breakout tracks specific to business and legal information needs, the 2007 Generic Drugs Summit promises to be another highly productive and successful gathering on regulatory changes, legislative initiatives, recent court decisions and market dynamics affecting the generic industry.
Take full advantage of over 20 thought-provoking sessions and case examples with insights on the state of the industry and specific legal and business strategies you can implement back at the office. The 8th Annual Generic Drugs Summit offers three days of outstanding program content and multiple opportunities to network and meet one-on-one beyond the educational sessions.
|AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS - September 18-19, 2007|
• HATCH-WAXMAN REFORM UPDATE: Q&A with Congressman Henry A. Waxman in a pivotal year for new legislation
• LOWER PRICED DRUGS ACT: Update and Q&A with Senator Debbie Stabenow on removing hurdles that slow affordable generics from coming to market
• WHAT'S HAPPENING ON CAPITOL HILL? Ramifications on the present and future of brand-generic settlements, authorized generics, follow-on biologics and more
• THE FTC WEIGHS IN: Current antitrust actions involving the generics industry
• EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE: Remaining competitive in a continuously changing market
• A VIEW FROM WALL STREET: Review of 2007 and forecast for manufacturers and investors surrounding mergers, acquisitions, the global landscape and more
• 2007 DEBATE ON AUTHORIZED GENERICS: Hear two opposing perspectives on the pros and cons of authorized generics
YOUR CHOICE OF TWO STRATEGIC TRACKS
Each afternoon, the Generic Drugs Summit breaks out into two tracks to specifically address the information needs of various generic drug company professionals. TRACK A covers Intellectual Property & Legal Affairs and TRACK B covers Business Trends & Strategy. Within these afternoon tracks are valuable case studies and information to equip your team with ideas and strategies to implement back at the office. Your all access pass enables you to attend as many sessions as you'd like. Send your entire team to take full advantage of all the information provided by our expert faculty.
|2007 Pre-Event Symposia & Workshops: September 17, 2007|
MORNING: Strategies for Filing Successful Paragraph IV Certifications Updated!
AFTERNOON: Understanding How to Submit Quality ANDAs Based on ObR to Reduce Approval Time Updated!
Reserve your seat at this conference today. Take advantage of our group discounts to send your entire team. Register online, or call us at (888)670-8200 or (941)951-7885. We look forward to greeting you on September 17-19, 2007 in Washington DC.
Lesly Atlas, Event Director
8th Annual Generic Drugs Summit, IIR
Valerie Bowling, General Manager,
Pharmaceutical Division, IIR