Meet the Global Leaders in Operational Due Diligence, Compliance and Risk Management for the Alternative Investment Industry
About GAIM Ops International
Now in its fifth year, GAIM Ops International brings together COOs, CCOs, and Heads of Operational Due Diligence from top-tier hedge funds, leading fund of funds, and major institutional investors to discuss best practices, debate trends, and network over three productive days.
Returning to Paris for the second consecutive year, GAIM Ops International provides you with the opportunity to gain insight and interact with the industry's leaders, keep up-to-date with current regulatory issues, and improve your due diligence and compliance processes moving forward.
New for 2013!
- Pre-Conference Summit for Emerging Managers
- Region-by-Region Regulatory Compliance Roundup
- Keynote on Investing in Frontier Markets
- Expanded Coverage of Data Management Issues
GAIM Ops International Gives You Access to:
- COOs, CFOs, CCOs, and Heads of Operational Due Diligence
- More than 150+ senior-level due diligence and compliance professionals
- More than 10 hours of networking time
- Valuable insights into topics relevant to running your business
EQUIP your fund with the tools to meet the challenges of the new regulatory regime
BROADEN your skills for conducting effective due diligence analyses
OPTIMIZE your fund's governance structure