aunched in 2004 in a joint effort between industry leaders Karen Alsante and Steve Baertschi and IIR to an enthusiastic group of over 150 senior scientists, IIR is pleased to announce the new and improved Forced Degradation Forum. Over the last six years, IIR’s Forced Degradation conferences have become recognized as a catalyst for scientific progress and improvements in forced degradation testing and analysis. Join IIR and event co-founders Karen and Steve, for another ground-breaking event to address the latest challenges in an all-new format at the 6th Forced Degradation Forum.
The Forced Degradation Forum is your toolkit to make forced degradation testing as efficient and accurate as possible for faster development. Sooo…. get ready as the industry reconvenes to gain access to these all new advances, insights and case studies. Learn how the industry leaders have revolutionized forced degradation testing through brand-new case studies on genotoxic degradation, photostability, oxidation, automation, and degradation prediction software.
|Explore Whats new NOW in Forced Degradation
- Dive deeper into practical solutions & experimental tools for oxidation, photostability, and chemical reactions
- Generate valuable insight into the potential for forming genotoxic degradants to support proactive strategies to control them
- Uncover the latest advances in software to predict forced degradation to enrich the interpretation of experimental results.
- Expand the effectiveness of individual scientists through the use of new software resources
- Tap into the newest concepts in stress testing to improve performance and efficiency
- Discover new tools to conduct automated FD in early & late phases
Research Fellow, Pfizer
Eli Lilly &
Kick-Start the Evolution of Stability Indicating Methods with Forced Degradation
Eric Nelson, PhD, Group Leader, Johnson & Johnson
Apply Forced Degradation of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids under Free Radical Conditions as a Model to Mimic Their Metabolism in vivo: Mechanism, Analysis, And Biological Significance
Huiyong Yin, PhD, Research Assistant Professor, Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Understanding Genotoxic Degradation: Impact on Science and Compliance Strategies
J. Derek Jackson, Scientist, Transform Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Trace Analysis of Impurities with Potential Genotoxicity in Pharmaceutical Samples
Ivelisse Colon-Rivera, PhD, Sr. Principle Scientist, Pfizer, Inc.
Development and Use of Orthogonal Methods to Analyze Drug Substance and Drug Product Pharmaceutical Degradants
Fengmei Zheng, PhD, Sr. Scientist, Johnson & Johnson, Pharmaceutical Research & Development
Automated Methods Development: The New Paradigm
Rosario LoBrutto, PhD, Group Head, Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Co-Editor/Author HPLC for Pharmaceutical Scientists (Published by Wiley)
Biomolecule Perspective: Photostability of a Monoclonal Antibody
Melissa Perkins, PhD, Director of Drug Product Development, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Human Genome Sciences