About Our Theme
The BUSINESS VALUE of market research
Our theme for the 2006 European Event speaks to the purpose of the conference: bringing together leading corporate practitioners to share the value of market research. How are leading companies using insights to change the strategic business structure? Real world case studies from leading European and Global companies focus on how research and innovation are being used to shape and modify the European business landscape.
2006 Conference Highlights
- 100+ speakers and 6 comprehensive tracks – actionable case-studies connecting research to business results
- 6 gurus – James Surowiecki, Peter Fisk, Ed Keller, and John Kearon – present unique ways to think about research
- New tracks on Media and Shopper Insights because you asked for them!
- In-depth workshop on the state of Online Research in Europe- exploring what is happening and what is next
- Comprehensive Global Research track exploring insightful ways to do research in Europe, Asia, US, Latin America, and more!
- Ability to customize your conference experience – choose the days that meet your needs
Would You Like to Showcase Yourself or Your Organization at the Conference?
If you are interested in speaking, exhibiting, or sponsoring this event please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
+44 (0) 207 017 7334