Thank You For Attending Partnerships Asia 2013
Asia's largest gathering with 250+ clinical decision makers over 3 days with 20+
2013 Featured Speakers From:
|Dr. Anfan Wu
Head, Senior Director,
Head of Clinical
Disease, Respiratory &
MERCK & CO
|Dr. Mubarak Naqvi
What makes Partnerships Asia Unique?
The mission for Partnerships in Clinical Trials Asia is to provide clinical leaders a forum to execute high-quality research through strategic partnerships
and strong operational capabilities.
No other event in the region provides the quality of personal interaction needed to understand the infrastructure, capabilities, opportunities, and risks for
conducting clinical research in Asia.
2013 Content Highlights
- Commercial Viability and Clinical Research Activity
- Country and Site Selection when Executing Clinical Trials
- Partnership Models between Sponsors & CROs
- Alliance Management Principles
- Regulatory Requirements for Countries in Asia
- Regional Expansion within a Global Partnership
- Risked-Based Approaches for Ensuring Quality
- Aligning Sponsor / CRO / Site Communication Channels